There is nothing new and secret that some women do not experience orgasm during their sexual activities with their spouses or partners.
Of course, there is a science behind this and according to the experts the positioning of G-Spot and clitoris play a very important role in getting orgasm. In some cases, the clitoral glans is situated quite close to the main sexual organ of female. Whereas in other cases a bit away. Besides that, there are some other factors like emotional experience and psychological condition that also determine the orgasm.
If you are also one of them, then do not feel odd. It is quite common and for this ladies tend to use various creams that can enhance their orgasm and overall experience.
One such product is Female Climax Cream that claims themselves to be the ultimate solution for the problems. Though it may seem to be a convenient way, think twice before using it. It can have some major side effects that can get worse in future. To know more about the overview, results, ingredients and side effects, read on.
Overview Of Female Climax Cream
Because of certain reasons, women fail to achieve orgasm during the sexual intercourse. But this Female Climax Cream vouch that it can act as a female enhancement cream.
It also claims that it is a perfect solution addressing all those concerns related to the difficulties in achieving the climax of the sexual intimacy.
Since every woman has the right for ultimate satisfaction and many do want a solution to their problems, this cream gains a lot of popularity lately. They are so engrossed in solving their problem, no one wants to see the darker side of it. This cream have potential ingredients that can cause serious diseases and issues which can be proven to be worse in future.
Quality Of The Ingredients Used
Of course, this cream also claims to have provided all the natural ingredients that are absolutely safe for their health. But no! That is not the ultimate truth. It may have some ingredients that can help you to gain orgasm but if you look for the long-term effects then it can be very serious. Some of the ingredients used in this product are not natural and also banned for having serious side effects. Take a look at all the ingredients provided:
- L-Arginine: This is one of the active ingredients of the cream which is a chemical building block that acts as amino acid. It is used in many medicines that are used to treat high BP, male infertility and heart diseases etc.
- Euxyl K400: The next ingredient is actually a preservative which is used in many toiletries and cosmetics. It is a new sensitizer and it considered to be allergic to many people.
- Methyle Salicylate: It is another ingredient found in the Female Climax cream. This is mainly an organic ester which is naturally produced by plants. But it can have some major side effects like redness, stinging and burning sensation.
- Oleoresin Capsicum: This is a chemical which is often used in the pepper spray. It is used here to enhance the burning sensation. But it can have serious side effects like tremendous pain, burning and inflammation.
Side Effects Of This Cream
Though there are some benefits of this product like it can provide you solution for orgasm and sexual satisfaction, it can be quite harmful. The ingredients used in this product are not all natural and the chemicals have the potential to cause harm to you. Since it is about your private part which is delicate and gentle, harsh chemicals can do a lot of harm to it. Some of the side effects of this product are:
- Burning sensation
- Tremendous tingling and pain
- Irritation and uncomfortable
- Hypersensitive reaction
So, after studying all the facts and scientific researches, it is quite evident that using Female Climax Cream can be quite harmful. Even there are many reports from the verified customers that though some are successful in achieving orgasm, it has some adverse effect. These side effects can be quite hazardous for your health in the long-term. Hence, for a short-term gain it is not a wise decision to risk your entire life ahead. You can also consult with your health physicians before taking any step or decision further.